Intune Help

Copper Contributor

I am trying to schedule a daily restart through Intune. It is only one group of computers that I need to do this on and I keep getting errors on intune. It is a daily Recurrent configuration policy 2022-07-15 02:15:00Z this is the current ISO8601 time and date, but i am not sure I wrote it correctly. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

5 Replies

Do you know this greate blog post from peter van der woude? Here ist is explained step by step what you habe to do: https://www.petervanderwoude.nl/post/scheduling-a-reboot-via-windows-10-mdm/

The right formt of the time is 2019-10-02T21:00:00Z. It looks like you did it right. Did you have more infos which error you recived?

@Jannik_Reinhard, although your reply is correct, the orginal post shows a space instead of a "T" between the date and time part. 

@JIWilson42Q, the correct notation would be "2022-07-15T02:15:00Z".

@NielsScheffers: Good call. I have also overlooked that. :D

Thank you all for the help. I had no idea that it needed the "T" I will add it and test it out. I will also check out the blog post. Since I am new to Intune and Azure any information is helpful.

@JIWilson42Q, hope it solved your issue. And as always, we're here to help... don't be afraid to ask any questions in your road to Azure happiness :smile:.