Intue Auto Enrolment failing

Copper Contributor

We are planning to on board Intune, Our current situation is we are in AD DS(on Perm) and planning make it Hybrid AD

So we installed and configured AD connecter and synced. just targeted only one OU for Pilot testing

In order to setup automatic intune enrollment , we configured MDM (Some) and MAM(None) and targeted pilot group

Imported Windows 10 20H2 admx profile and enabled GPO for automatic join and Hybrid AD join is good

I am able enroll the devices automatically but my users couldn’t able to enroll the device, same device with my emaild it working on same machine

I am getting below error 76 Auto MDM Enroll: device Credential (0x1), Failed(The system tried to delete the JOIN of a drive that is not joined)

We tried with user and device Credential both are getting same error

Yuvan16_0-1611262504523.png

Any thoughts ?

2 Replies

@JE Hybrid join issues can have multiple causes. Depends on your setup, infrastructure and network configuration.

First of all, make sure that you have alle the prerequisites in place. 

Next, this post might help you as well: Troubleshooting Hybrid Azure AD Join – 365 by Thijs

If you run dsregcmd /status on the affected machines, what do you see? what does it say for AzureADPRT value?