We launched the Azure Roadmap on Azure.com in June of this year and have received a tremendous response from our customers. For the first time in one place, customers can see what we are working on for future releases, see related feedback, and subscribe to updates. The Roadmap is also integrated with Azure Updates so that customers can see how we are delivering against our plans. We are excited to start working with the Microsoft Tech Community to further reach customers. You can now find the link to the Azure Roadmap under More Resources in the community. We are always looking to improve and would love to hear from you. Please e-mail email@example.com with your comments and questions.
Below are FAQs to help you get started exploring the roadmap!
- What is the Azure Roadmap?
- The Azure roadmap provides a central place where Azure customers can see what’s new and what’s coming next for Azure
- Where is the public Azure Roadmap?
- What kind of posts can I expect on the Azure Roadmap?
- The posts you will see on the Azure Roadmap are the key features and services that have launched or are coming soon. For details on incremental updates and/or improvements to features and services, please visit Azure Updates - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/updates/
- How do I find a specific post on the Azure Roadmap?
- The Azure Roadmap page provides filters (by Product Category and/or Status), tags, and search functionality to help you quickly navigate to your area of interest.
- What do the different Statuses (In development, In preview, Now available) mean?
- In development – updates that are currently in development and testing
- In preview – preview; updates in preview that may not be available broadly and to all customers
- Now available – generally available; fully released updates
- How can I learn about changes in the Azure Roadmap?
- You can subscribe to notifications so you’ll always be in the know.
- Where can I find service availability by region?