can't login in my outlook in my andriod phone with Intune company portal

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Does anyone has the same issues?

I used to login the outlook with intune normally, but since last week, my outlook said my login was expired, or something else, I forgot to shot it, then I go to itune, it asked for a upgrade, however, after upgrade, I could never login my outlook at all.

After I upgrade my intune, some apps became 2 version, one is for work, one is for person, but my outlook was still only a personal version.

When I try to login the my work account in this outlook, it just linked to the personal version of the intune company portal, and there are just 2 pages in this version portal, no options to login.

shenlwmxt_0-1661816551543.pngshenlwmxt_1-1661816565528.png

And my device in the work version intune company portal also has error, it’s said that I need to update the setting and the compliance policies haven’t been assigned to my device. But before I upgrade it, it still be assigned, and I also contacted my organizer, they tried a lot, such as to find a outlook in the work version google play, but google paly is totally empty in this version, so, I still can't use my outlook. 

shenlwmxt_2-1661816681584.png

I have tried to uninstall and install these 2 app several times, and also try to install the old versions of intune, but still no help.

Could anyone help me to solve this issue, because can't using OUTLOOK in phone actually is very very inconvenient to me.

Thanks,

Shen

3 Replies

@shenlwmxt 

The message you're receiving indicates the device is subject to a Conditional Access policy which requires the device to be compliant. But the device isn't in an Azure AD group which is getting a Device Compliance Policy in Intune.

Add the device to a collection with the compliance policy assigned, then refresh and it should be able to reconnect.

See this for more information: Create a compliance policy in Microsoft Intune

Please like or mark this thread as answered if it's helpful, thanks!

Hi @Kurt Mayer 

I tried to use the way you suggested, but it doesn't work.

In my phone, it's error.

In my laptop, it's Unauthorized.

Picture2.png

Best,

Shen

I can't add one of my outlook.com profiles into EDGE switch to another account on one of my devices. The my this account does not exist prompt. My bill exists? The one really gets my goat is your password is incorrect, when I know my password is correct I changed it for years it only compounds the problem. I go in my settings and my password the one entered is correct. The password they are saying is not correct is an older password that I changed. I don't know but that but my conclusion. Or Signing in 3 times in 8 min when I never even signed out. I get to the point I am ready for a straight jacket. My age shows when I compare it to I am Tutor Turtle Spinning around saying Mr. Wizard !!! Mr. Wizard !!!