Autopilot Reset option greyed out for Autopilot enrolled HoloLens

Copper Contributor

Recently, I created Autopilot profile for HoloLens device and was able to enroll the device through autopilot process also but when I saw device entry in Intune then I could see options like Fresh start, Autopilot reset were greyed out. We are running latest version of windows holographic on device and by default deployment profile for HoloLens runs in Self deploying mode. 

Has anyone faced this scenario ? Or does Autopilot reset option kept intentionally greyed out by design for HoloLens ?

Regards,

Suraj Malusare

2 Replies
Hi, cant find any msdocs about it ... just wondering but what happens when you trigger a Wipe or Fresh Start request, does that work?
Hi Rudy, Thanks for your reply. Fresh start option is also disabled on the device. I see wipe option available but havnt tried that. I was just cross checking all the options after autopilot and found for HoloLens autopilot reset, fresh start options are grayed out (different behavior than windows autopilot).
Our future intention is that once user handover the device to other user then previous user profile should get removed and new user profile should get installed. I think Wipe option will return the device to OOBE environment right for fresh enrollment ?