Autopilot client enrollment is not able to retrieve the user AAD token during/after Device setup

Brass Contributor

I have a problem that Autopilot client enrollment is not able to retrieve the user AAD token during/after Device setup. The enrollment process stop and I get an error message saying "Incorrect parameter". After The client is booting I get back to the login screen and the Enrollment Status Page is displayed after logging in (have to write both username and password) then I get logged ant the enrollment process continue with the Account setup.
The client autopilot events log is showing a warning (event iD 100) : Autopilot policy [AUTOPILOT_OOBE_SETTINGS_AAD_AUTH_USING_DEVICE_TICKET] not found.

I'm using Windows 10 1809.

2 Replies
Hi,

According to troubleshooting the 100 error states this is a temporary error whilst the device is waiting for the autopilot profile to download.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deployment/windows-autopilot/troubleshooting

Have you waited for it to download?

I would consider - if this recurs or takes too long - opening a ticket.

Hope that helps with your issue

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard It's been a temporary issue sometimes here as well - but now it's been like this for 3+ days.