Announcing Windows 10 in Cloud Configuration

Microsoft

Today we released a recommended set of settings for Windows 10 devices that makes devices easy to deploy, highly secure, and cloud-first. Windows 10 in cloud configuration enables organizations to provide frontline workers, remote workers, and other individuals with a select set of applications, cloud-based data storage, and a familiar Windows experience.

Want to learn more? Check out the official announcement in the Windows IT Pro Blog.

3 Replies

@Joe Lurie this is a nice set of guidelines and tools to have customers enter Intune securely and productively. I took a look through the PowerShell script as well and I like the simplicity in how we are removing the provisioned Appx packages: "Get-AppXProvisionedPackage -Online | Remove-AppxProvisionedPackage -Online" - I ran that lines many times myself but always ad-hoc. The real magic though is in making sure everyone gets nice and easy endpoint security settings, Windows Update settings and compliance policies. Too many times these get skipped before someone jumps in too deep. Nice work!

Thank you @Joe Lurie for sharing.

Nowadays when we are dealing with COVID-19 and there are more stress for IT Professional and administrators , it is more like a recuse plans for IT Professionals .