SOLVED

Android Enterprise (Device Owner) profile delivery

Steel Contributor

Is anyone else experiencing issues with Device Owner SCEP and WiFi profile delivery? It's failing for newly enrolled devices as of this week, but was being delivered successfully previously.

State Details: 0 (No error code)

3 Replies

@eglockling Whilst I don't specifically have that issue, I have 2 customers who have experienced delays in policies being applied this week. Also some which seem to error on device registration, but wait 5 minutes and it works. Feels like a slow down this week - I blame Ignite :)

@PeterEgertonThanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, it seems to be an issue with SCEP profile delivery again. We've allowed 24-48 hours, but the delivery continues to fail. The restrictions and root certificate profile delivery is working as expected. Luckily, Apple devices are receiving SCEP profiles and requesting SCEP certs successfully.

best response confirmed by eglockling (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Looks like everything is resolved now. It was related to last week's change by Microsoft.

Root cause: A recent service update, designed to improve the overall experience of the environment, caused a code regression.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by eglockling (Steel Contributor)
Solution

Looks like everything is resolved now. It was related to last week's change by Microsoft.

Root cause: A recent service update, designed to improve the overall experience of the environment, caused a code regression.

View solution in original post