SOLVED

Android Enabled Teams Devices and Intune Configurations

Brass Contributor

Has anyone tested using Android OS Teams Phones? I've followed this doc: Deploy Teams phones, Teams displays, and Microsoft Teams Rooms on Android using Intune - Microsoft T..., but something else seems to be preventing getting to the home screen, it will just get stuck at verifying things and then eventually just unenroll itself and start fresh. It's a little unknown how the workflow works for these devices. Other than Conditional Access and Compliance policies does anyone know any other gotcha to look out for when setting these up? 

2 Replies

@BraulioCulcay 

I am working to get some poly devices set up. Currently, I am facing issues with the Azure MFA enabled via CA policy. When I exclude my account from this policy, device enrolls fine.

best response confirmed by BraulioCulcay (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Thanks for the reply @Pradeep7880. I was able to figure out my mistake, yes part of the issue was CA which I figured out early on, but this specific issue was a complete oversight of my Enrollment device platform restrictions. Crazy thing is when I was researching and talking to Support I kept telling them those settings where all good and checked.

Doesn't Hurt To Double Check...
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by BraulioCulcay (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Thanks for the reply @Pradeep7880. I was able to figure out my mistake, yes part of the issue was CA which I figured out early on, but this specific issue was a complete oversight of my Enrollment device platform restrictions. Crazy thing is when I was researching and talking to Support I kept telling them those settings where all good and checked.

Doesn't Hurt To Double Check...

View solution in original post