Looking for Ignite Event Ticket.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Looking for 1 Microsoft Ignite event pass for my lovely wife who's flying down to join me for the night.  #helpaguyout #keepmeoutofthedoghouse #droppedtheball  #MSIgnite

16 Replies
Highlighted
Geez, they're already sold out?
Highlighted

Yeah, I tried to buy it over a month ago and they were out.  Hence why I'll have no problem paying for someone's if they're not planning on going.  Happy wife, happy life and all.

Highlighted
Does anybody know if MS will be releasing any additional companion passes?
Highlighted

Unfortunately I don't have any good news to share on Microsoft Ignite passes. Every single pass has been sold, and that includes full conference passes, day passes, student passes and companion passes. Microsoft Ignite sells out in advance every year, and this year was earlier than anticipated.

The good news on the content side is that a large majority of sessions will all be available to live stream via https://myignite.techcommunity.microsoft.com/. That includes all the Keynotes, Technology Keynotes, General Sessions, Breakouts and Theaters. The things you will miss out on are the pre-days, meetups and other networking opportunities. 

Highlighted

Hi,

I still have an Ignite 2018 companion Pass left.
If you're interested than let me know! You can buy mine than ;)

Kind Regards,

R. Dijkman

Highlighted

I am definitely interested.  If you are going to be at Ignite I can pay you in person or whatever works best for you.

Highlighted

@Anna Chu, is there an official, sanctioned way to let someone else "use" their pass to attend the Attendee Celebration at Universal Studios?  I have been to Universal dozens of times and would like to help my fellow attendees but am concerned about giving someone my badge to attend and it getting confiscated by Microsoft, preventing me from attending the Friday sessions.

Highlighted

FYI, on the comments to the Blog post, Anna Chu from MS said that there is not an "official" sanctioned way to let someone else use your badge to go to the Attendee Celebration.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Ignite-Blog/Join-us-for-the-Microsoft-Ignite-Attend...

Further, she said that anyone caught with someone else's badge will have it confiscated.  I know for a fact that they were not checking badges and IDs last year but that's not to say that they will not this year.

Highlighted

Dave, did you buy the pass? If not I'm interested. Can Venmo, Paypal, etc.

Chris

Highlighted
Hi, I suppose she means that you cannot give your own pass. The companion pass is not registered on your own name because it’s for your companion.
Highlighted

That is true...

Highlighted

Yes, I am going to be purchasing Rogier's extra companion pass.

Highlighted
Also check with @SPCPartyPatrol on twitter for companion passes ;)
Highlighted

I would be interested in purchasing your companion pass. If you still have it avail. - Jeff

Highlighted

Do you still have your companion pass available?

Highlighted

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am purchasing the pass from Rogier.  I would highly suggest starting a new thread to try and find another available.  I tried all social media and this was the only one I got a bite on.  Best of luck and I will see you all at Ignite.