Today, Microsoft manages quality and feature updates for over 600 million devices around the world. This translates to 300 service events every second of every day, all managed through the Windows Update service. Carlos and his team are responsible for keeping Microsoft customers protected and productive by continuously building and delivering updates to the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge—all while keeping in mind the same goals, responsibilities, challenges, and concerns you have in your organization: increasing device health, security, and end user satisfaction while minimizing network impact and lowering costs.
In this session, become a honorary member of the Windows servicing team as Carlos pulls back the curtain and shares details on the processes and systems he uses to:
• Produce and distribute monthly quality updates
• Manage the update process and support intelligent rollouts leveraging diagnostic data and artificial intelligence
• Manage updates for both consumer and commercial customers
• Stay on top of known issues that could affect update rollouts and be transparent in proactively communicating with customers
• Partner with OEMs to track and improve the update experience
• Reduce support rates and costs
• Incorporate learnings and tools into our products and guidance for commercial self-managed customers
Come for an in-depth look at Windows 10 servicing at scale!