PDF Conversion on Onedrive and SharePoint

%3CLINGO-SUB%20id%3D%22lingo-sub-2751763%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3EPDF%20Conversion%20on%20Onedrive%20and%20SharePoint%3C%2FLINGO-SUB%3E%3CLINGO-BODY%20id%3D%22lingo-body-2751763%22%20slang%3D%22en-US%22%3E%3CP%3EHello%20All%2C%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI%20am%20using%20the%20graph%20api%20to%20manage%20our%20company's%20sharepoint.%20The%20pdf%20conversion%20seem%20to%20have%20stopped%20working%20and%20I%20am%20now%20receiving%20this%20error.%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%3CSTRONG%3E%7B%22error%22%3A%7B%5Cr%5Cn%26nbsp%3B%20%22code%22%3A%20%22generalException%22%2C%5Cr%5Cn%26nbsp%3B%20%22message%22%3A%20%22Error%20from%20Office%20Service.%20Url%3D%3CA%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fexcelcs.officeapps.live.com%2Fdocument%2Fexport%2Fpdf%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20rel%3D%22noopener%20noreferrer%22%3Ehttps%3A%2F%2Fexcelcs.officeapps.live.com%2Fdocument%2Fexport%2Fpdf%3C%2FA%3E%20HttpCode%3DNotFound%20cert%3Dsubject%3A%3Bthumbprint%3A%20ResponseHeaders%3DConnection%3A%20close%5C%5Cr%5C%5CnDate%3A%20Wed%2C%2015%20Sep%202021%2007%3A11%3A01%20GMT%5C%5Cr%5C%5CnServer%3A%20Microsoft-IIS%2F10.0%5C%5Cr%5C%5CnX-Powered-By%3A%20ASP.NET%5C%5Cr%5C%5Cn%22%2C%5Cr%5Cn%26nbsp%3B%20%22innererror%22%3A%20%7B%5Cr%5Cn%26nbsp%3B%20%26nbsp%3B%20%22code%22%3A%20%22OfficeConversion_ConverterInternal%22%5Cr%5Cn%26nbsp%3B%20%7D%5Cr%5Cn%7D%7D'%3C%2FSTRONG%3E%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EI%20have%20rewrote%20the%20backend%20many%20times%20trying%20to%20see%20if%20it%20is%20our%20issue%20on%20the%20backend%2C%20but%20I%20have%20no%20issues%20getting%20the%20content.%20The%20issue%20only%20comes%20up%20when%20I%20am%20trying%20to%20convert%20any%20document%20or%20excel%20to%20pdf.%20If%20there%20is%20anything%20required%20from%20me%2C%20please%20let%20me%20know.%20I%20am%20simply%20using%20Python%20with%20Django.%20I%20am%20using%20the%20request%20module%20and%20sending%20a%20get%20request.%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3EThis%20is%20the%20URL%2C%20I%20took%20out%20the%20item%20id.%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CP%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FP%3E%3CDIV%3E%3CDIV%3E%3CSPAN%3E%3CA%20href%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fgraph.microsoft.com%2Fbeta%2Fme%2Fdrive%2Fitems%2F%7Bitem-id%7D%2Fcontent%3Fformat%3Dpdf%26quot%3B%22%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20rel%3D%22noopener%20noreferrer%22%3Ehttps%3A%2F%2Fgraph.microsoft.com%2Fbeta%2Fme%2Fdrive%2Fitems%2F%7Bitem-id%7D%2Fcontent%3Fformat%3Dpdf%22%3C%2FA%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%3E%26nbsp%3B%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%3E%3CSPAN%3EThank%20you%2C%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3CDIV%3E%3CSPAN%3EPeter%20Pham%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3C%2FDIV%3E%3C%2FLINGO-BODY%3E
Occasional Visitor

Hello All, 

 

I am using the graph api to manage our company's sharepoint. The pdf conversion seem to have stopped working and I am now receiving this error. 

 

{"error":{\r\n  "code": "generalException",\r\n  "message": "Error from Office Service. Url=https://excelcs.officeapps.live.com/document/export/pdf HttpCode=NotFound cert=subject:;thumbprint: ResponseHeaders=Connection: close\\r\\nDate: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 07:11:01 GMT\\r\\nServer: Microsoft-IIS/10.0\\r\\nX-Powered-By: ASP.NET\\r\\n",\r\n  "innererror": {\r\n    "code": "OfficeConversion_ConverterInternal"\r\n  }\r\n}}'

 

I have rewrote the backend many times trying to see if it is our issue on the backend, but I have no issues getting the content. The issue only comes up when I am trying to convert any document or excel to pdf. If there is anything required from me, please let me know. I am simply using Python with Django. I am using the request module and sending a get request.

 

This is the URL, I took out the item id. 

 

0 Replies