.xlsb excel files upload on MS Forms

Copper Contributor

HI,

I have designed MS forms to upload a file but when my team uses it, the upload option is not allowing .xlsb files. Please assist

4 Replies

@swamis

I am experiencing the same problem, been unable to find a list of accepted file extensions

@ACF_IT 

• Word file types include the following file formats: .doc, .dot, .wbk, .docx, .docm, .dotx, .dotm, and .docb.

• Excel file types include the following file formats: .xls, .xlt, .xlm, .xlsx, .xlsm, .xltx, and .xltm.

• PPT, an abbreviation for PowerPoint, includes the following file formats: .ppt, .pot, .pps, .pptx, .pptm, .potx, .potm, .ppam, .ppsx, .ppsm, .sldx, and .sldm.

• PDF file type format is .pdf.

• Image file types include the following file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tiff, .psd, .thm, .yuv, .ai, .drw, .eps, .ps, .svg, .3dm, and .max.

• Video file types include the following file formats: .avi, .mp4, .mov, .wmv, .asf, .3g2, .3gp, .asx, .flv, .mpg, .rm, .swf, and, .vob.

• Audio file types include the following file formats: .mp3, .aif, .iff, .m3u, .m4a, .mid, .mpa, .ra, .wav, and .wma.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-questions-that-allow-for-file-uploads-6a75a658-c02b-4...

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott 

Thanks for the information, a great help

I just found the same problem. XLSB is used in my organization and Forms is useless if this format is not allowed. Do you know if there is any solution or I need to migrate to smartsheet form. Thanks