Why don't my SharePoint links in my Microsoft Forms work?

Copper Contributor

Hi, i am trying to add a link into a form (all internal) but it does not direct to that page. Its a link to a page on or internal intranet, am i doing something wrong? Thanks

5 Replies

@CaronH where are you trying to add the urls? Links to our SharePoint intranet work fine for me when put into the form description field or into a question.

links2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott

Hi! Thanks for picking this up.

So, there are two addresses (the info in the bar at the top), one external for a NHS page, which only takes you to the NHS homepage. This i can work with, as i can type an instruction for what to search next to the link. The 2nd is the address for one of our Sharepoint pages, which just takes you to a Microsoft page, not the SharePoint at all. I'm not a tech person, so it doesn't take a lot to confuse my teeny tiny brain...... 

@RobElliott they are in the question fields

@CaronH The link won't work while you are editing the form, but when you preview the form or use it live the link should be fine. The image below has a link going direct to a SharePoint page and it opens in a new tab with no problem:

links3.png

Thanks Rob, i will give it another try!