tracking form respondents

Copper Contributor

I am running a non-profit / charity group of about 30 to 40 members. I do not have a business or school Microsoft account or SharePoint. 

I have developed forms that are sent to each member but would now like to track against the 30-to-40-master member list.  This is in excel. 

1) I would like to identify automatically from the master list of members who has yet to respond so I can remind them before a cutoff date and time

2) I would like to know automatically who has responded from the master list of members. 

Is there a solution to overcome this problem? 

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

4 Replies

@johnm1955 the only way to do this would by building a flow in Power Automate that takes the responder details from each submission and checks a SharePoint list of people the form has been sent to and adds the date the response has been submitted to a column inh the list. Then you'd need a flow to run when you want to send the reminder email that has a filter query that only brings back tho9se where the submissi9on date is empty and send the reminder email to only those people. Not difficult but totally not possible with just Forms on its own.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Thank you for responding. Is there a less automated solution without using power automate? Eg comparing those responses received vs the master list of the email circulation
You could manually compare the spreadsheet of responses in Forms with your spreadsheet of everyone the form was sent to.

@RobElliott 

I have been trying to work on something like this where when a form is submitted the flow finds their email on a sharepoint list and marks yes on the "has responded?" column. What you be able to provide more detailed instructions on this?