The "add correct answer " feature in forms is not there. Just the delete is there.

Copper Contributor

Does anyone know why the add correct response is not there in forms? I produced a test with multiple choice answers and could not activate the correct response for marking. Means I will have to mark a whole class set individually when it should be automatic? 

7 Replies

Hi @Joner2 

You need to ensure you have chosen New Quiz and not New Form to get the answer feature.

Quiz

QuizQuiz

Form

FormsForms

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Damien

@Damien Rosario 

Kindly advise. I can't see the "Answer" option.

Haegen2023_0-1689653514808.png

Hi @Haegen2023 

Hope you are well.

The option is to the left of the field where the tick icons are. 

Click on your desired answer.

DamienRosario_0-1689657794215.png

Cheers

Damien

@Damien Rosario 

I have checked the box on the left  indicating the correct answer and added this message to the incorrect choices

"Incorrect, choose a different answer."  However when in preview and I choose an incorrect answer, the message does not populate.  please advise how to get the message to populate when an incorrect response has been chosen,

Hi @Howman224 

The answer will only appear after the form is submitted where the respondent is viewing the results.

Filling in the form

DamienRosario_0-1695786473862.png

Form is submitted

DamienRosario_1-1695786534667.png

View results

DamienRosario_2-1695786558004.png

Cheers & best wishes

Damien

Hello @Damien Rosario , 

I do not have a selection for form or quiz when creating a new item.  Do you have experience with this issue?  

tklenken_0-1709812355908.png

Thank you in advance for any direction you can provide.

@tklenken you get the options when you create it in the web version of Forms, not the Teams app.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User.
Principal Consultant, SharePoint and Power Platform WSP Global (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)