Sep 27 2016
- last edited on
Aug 06 2023
Hello, I'm currently an Office 365 administrator in a High School.
One option that I'd like to see in Forms is the ability to make tests/quizzes with the following characteristics:
- Attempt limit (The teacher could set a limit on how many times a specific user can take the test)
- Automatic grading (The teacher should prepare the test with the answers, and Forms should be able to grade each user)
- Time limit. (Maybe I only want to give a student 25 minutes to complete the test)
- Date limit. (The test could only be answered on a specific date/time)
- Result export to Excel. Currently, the answers can be exported to Excel, and that is awesome, but I'd like to get in an Excel file the names and the grades of the tests as well.