SOLVED

Something must be wrong somewhere

Copper Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am creating a training feedback evaluation via Microsoft forms.

I created a test version and responded for submission. I wanted a colleague to test that - so, I copied the same link for my colleague. But before I would have send out the link I thought to test that if everything is ok before sending it out. However, when I clicked on the link- I had a message that the evaluation has  been submitted. I am worried as I would be sending it out to a large group. I would want to know more about the best practices to have this right. What do I need to pay attention to? If I generate the main evaluation and send it out - would that not happen like that? Would I be safe?
Could somebody help me with the best practice?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
1 Reply
best response confirmed by Dee24665 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Dee24665 look at the settings, it sounds like you have set it so that only 1 response per person is permitted. When you are testing a form and any flows that happen as a result of the submission you must always make sure that that this is not selected. You can turn it on again before you send out the finished form.

oneResponse.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Dee24665 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Dee24665 look at the settings, it sounds like you have set it so that only 1 response per person is permitted. When you are testing a form and any flows that happen as a result of the submission you must always make sure that that this is not selected. You can turn it on again before you send out the finished form.

oneResponse.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post