SOLVED

Sharing Microsoft Form results in a Team but not with a Team

Copper Contributor

Hi there, I have a Microsoft Form and I want to share the results spreadsheet with a colleague so he can see results comes in in real time and make edits, etc. 

We are both on the same Team, so I moved the form to this Team. (Just to add, my colleague only accesses Teams etc through a browser.)

However, I noticed that the Form’s results workbook is now accessible to everyone in the Team. Is there anyway to prevent everyone in the Team accessing the results spreadsheet? I tried to encrypt the excel file but it broke the link with the survey.  It doesn’t look like I can share to a channel either, only the entire Team. 

If anyone has any suggestions for what I can do, I would be very grateful to receive them.

2 Replies
best response confirmed by User960 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@User960 you didn't need to move it to the team, you just needed to give the link in Collaborate or Duplicate to your colleague.

collaborate.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thanks - I’ll try this
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by User960 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@User960 you didn't need to move it to the team, you just needed to give the link in Collaborate or Duplicate to your colleague.

collaborate.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post