SOLVED

Sharing form results - use of Excel Online and users uploading images

Copper Contributor
Great tool so far. Easy to use and branching is v. useful. As mentioned in other posts, being able to share the results is needed. For me, I would like the results to be written to an Excel Online file so that I can share a link to that easily.' This would be the same as Excel Survey. If I shared a link to a read-only file, could users download the spreadsheet to work with it offline? I wouldn't want the data in the form to modified online, but users would want to make changes to a local copy they can hopefully download. Secondly, can it be made possible to share the results 'dashboard' with users too, probably via a share the results link? If so, I guess people could download the Excel file here too which would also work, but not as neat as having it in Excel Online. Finally, can users upload images / files when completing the form. I am trying to create a tool to collaboratively create a question bank. Some questions might have an associated resource (e.g. a map or photo). One question is, does this question have a resource? If YES, then the branch would be do an option to UPLOAD THE RESOURCE. The file could then be saved in a folder in OneDrive with a hyperlink from the YES answer in the Excel Sheet, to the file in the OneDrive folder. Thanks, Matt
4 Replies
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Thanks! We will consider adding the function of uploading image when completing it.

Hi

Your response said you would look at this - it's been a long time.....!!!

I have results from a form I want to share with other non 365 ppl. 

Still not possible please?

Would also like the function of adding a file when filling out form (screen cap, jpg, etc.)

two years - such a useful function to have.
we can take it for granted that after 2 years you have no intention of helping us.
shame.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

Thanks! We will consider adding the function of uploading image when completing it.

View solution in original post