Share notification from a response to others in my organization

Copper Contributor

I create some forms for my organization and I set to received a notification every time I get a response. But I need that this notifications goes as well to some managers as well.

I share as collaborators, but its seem they don't receive the notifications.

Is it any way to do that?

4 Replies

@LCH27 yes with a simple flow in Power Automate. For example:

0-Form.png

1-Flow.png

2-Flow.png

3-Emailcc.png

That sends a copy of the response to several external emails. If you wanted a copy of the form to go to the responder's manager then you'd use the Office 365 Users Get manager (v2) action and select Responder's email.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott  This functionality does not work. I have attempted multiple times and no one receives the email. For example I am trying to create a help desk form that automatically submits a help desk ticket.  I receive the email noting it was sent- but the email is never delivered to the designated recipient. 

@starrB4819 without seeing a screenshot of what your flow looks like I can't guess why it would work perfectly well at my company but not yours. 

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Can you show how you do the last part? f you wanted a copy of the form to go to the responder's manager then you'd use the Office 365 Users Get manager (v2) action and select Responder's email. @RobElliott