Share Microsoft Form with different account

Copper Contributor

Hi there,

I am looking to transfer ownership, share, copy or move a Microsoft Form I have in my account, to that of a different account. This way, a different person (who has taken over my previous role) has access to the full results, can edit the form, manage it, etc. 

I have read many articles regarding this issue, but there does not seem to be a 'move' feature on my form when I click the there dots (...) or a share feature either, even though I am in a group

Just wondering if I am doing something. wrong or if there is another way!

Cheers,

Ethan. 

3 Replies

@ethanwhite07 best practice is to create a M365 group with relevant people as members and then move the form to the group. In the all my forms screen click the 3 dots on each form and select "move to a group". We do this for all out live company forms so they are not dependant on 1 person remaining with the company.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott 

Hi Rob, thank you for that. However, I have tried this and the option to 'share to a group' does not appear when I click the three dots? Wondering why this might be?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ethan.

@ethanwhite07 make sure you've created the group. It then takes a short while before it is "available" for selectoin in Forms and you might need to shut down forms and go back into it. Go to the all my forms screen. Click the 3 dots on the form you want to move and select Move to a group

moveToGroup.png

A panel will then appear on the right of the screen for you to select the group to move the form.

moveToGroup2.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)