SOLVED

Set survey as read only once sent or submitted

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I can't see a way to avoid survey editing once is sent to contacts or once is submitted.

It seems dangerous, because answers can be lost if the referred questions or options are deleted.

Regards

2 Replies
best response confirmed by miccomicc (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@miccomicc I agree, there could be big problems but there is no way to lock it down. So I think it comes down to governance & communication: all those with the lShare to Collaborate link who might change the form/survey must be made aware of a cut-off date/time after which it will be issued and no further changes will be permitted. That's about as close as you can get.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@RobElliott Thank you,

That's kind of an issue. Hope there will be a "draft" status in the future or a versioning strategy for surveys.

Bye!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by miccomicc (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@miccomicc I agree, there could be big problems but there is no way to lock it down. So I think it comes down to governance & communication: all those with the lShare to Collaborate link who might change the form/survey must be made aware of a cut-off date/time after which it will be issued and no further changes will be permitted. That's about as close as you can get.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

View solution in original post