Send File After MS Survey

Copper Contributor

Is there a way to share a file (PPT, PDF, Word) to a person after they have completed and submitted a survey?

Ex. I send a survey to someone after my session, they complete it. Instead of me sending them a copy of the PPT to them manually. Can MS Survey send the file to the person automatically?
Once that person submits the survey they will receive the presentation.

This ensures that they need to complete the survey in order to obtain the presentation.

Thank you.

3 Replies

@AHernandez265 I recommend you do the survey in Microsoft Forms. Then a flow in Power Automate can pick up the response and send a file to the responder automatically. We always, always, save these responses into a SharePoint list in the same flow, both for audit reasons and to make sure we have a solid backup of each response.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you @RobElliott , I had no idea of this program. I will look further into this.
However, do you know if the automatic responder is can be set up for various surveys and not just one at a time?

@AHernandez265 sorry I don't really understand your question. You would need a separate flow for each survey in MS Forms. It's no problem, you can copy flows with a new name and just change the survey in the trigger and get response details action.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)