Results

Copper Contributor

Hi

Might be dumb question but....

I've sent a quiz to several people. I want to share the results now. How can the participants see them?

If they use the same link as they did for the start of the survey, they end up at the beginning of the quiz again.

I use Microsoft 365 Family

8 Replies

@scaped955 go to the Responses tab in the form, click the 3 dots next to Open in Excel, click on Share a summary link. That will show you the link which you can send to the participants.

summaryLink.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott 

Hi Rob

Thank you for the fast response. Yes, I have tried that one, but with this link, the participant is able to see a summary of the quiz. But I want to send him a link, where he only sees his results. 
Like in a school test, where you should only see your result and your score (75/100 points) with all the right and the wrong answers and not just a summary of everyone.

@scaped955 then you need to click on the Post Scores button. Students can view their scores and feedback by opening the quiz, but they will see their previous answers.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

I did that, but it is still not working. I posted the scores after I checked them. Every participant is marked anonymous. Might that be the problem? So the he can't use the same link again? How can I solve this issue?
Forms says: Once you post scores, you can go back to your quiz to review your results and feedback. Students can view their scores and feedback by opening the quiz. But the same link is not working for them.
Has anybody an idea why I only receive anonymous answers? That even happens, when I create the quiz with my company account and the participant uses an account from the same company.
Make sure that in the form settings you've set it to "only people in my organisation can respond". Then it will get their details.
I found the problem. I created the quiz with my personal account (hotmail.com) and sent the link to others. The answers will always be anonymous then. But if I create the quiz with my company account (or with the school account), I can choose that I want to have the names. But only if they are from the same company or school. So that means, that I can only post the results and share them if they are in the same company.

Thanks for helping Rob. I wish you a great day.