Restore previous version

Copper Contributor

Accidentally I delete a entire section with a set of questions that aren't in the recycle bin. Any way to recover those?

8 Replies
Hi @JuanK1345,

AFAIK, not currently. However, there is a uservoice open for it here

https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/forums/386451-welcome-to-microsoft-forms-suggestion-box/suggest...

Would recommend you vote on it to push it up the agenda! Also to raise it in any future AMA’s. I definitely think this is a functionality to have so have voted on it too.

If you vote on it you’ll be notified when it’s picked up.

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

@Christopher Hoard Did we got an update on this? I've done the same...

@eCbouchard there's no update, it is still not possible to restore questions or sections that have been deleted.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

@Christopher Hoard Did we got an update on this? I've done the same...

any update on this??   I have done the same!!!

@Terrance345 my earlier answer still applies: there is no recycle bin for questions or answers so if you've deleted them they've gone. The uservoice site has a number of requests to deal with this.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

We are getting close to another year. Any fix? I deleted a section thinking that my questions were outside of it and poof. Lost everything. No undelete, No revert to previous version.

@agentile2022 I've just had the same experience. Microsoft forms were recommended to me to use instead of Google forms, but I think I now know which format I prefer!