Responses synced to SharePoint missing total points

Copper Contributor

Responses to my group form do not include "total points" in the Excel table, which is synced to SharePoint Online. I have tried syncing a new workbook, with no change.

Kindly advise if this can be resolved. Thank you!

5 Replies

Hi @Jhallz 

When I create a Quiz from within MS Forms, it gives the Total points column in the Excel spreadsheet.

capture20190222120831364.png

I'm not quite sure what you mean by syncing to SharePoint Online unless you are using Forms for Excel when creating a new form from witnin a SharePoint Document Library (which does't give you the points options). 

How are you creating your Forms?

Cheers

Damien

Thanks Damien.
I created the quiz in Forms, then moved it under "Group forms" to my (currently private) communications site. Here the Excel syncs to the site's Documents library.
Excel only displays results for the Start and Completion time, Email, Name, and the questions. At the end, Grade posted time is empty in spite of posting grades for submissions. Nowhere does the spreadsheet display Total points or any other fields.

Cheers

Hi @Jhallz 

I would suggest that if possible you try to create the Quiz in your Group itself rather than moving it, and see if that solves the issue.

In my experience, it would be better than moving things around.

Cheers

Damien

Hi @Damien Rosario, thank you for the suggestion.
I can create a new group quiz and see total points for it. However, the results do not sync to the SP site. It is strange this is not available, but is at least consistent with the notes in the form troubleshooting documentation.
Anyway, it's a step closer towards working with the results data.
Rgds!

Hi @Jhallz 

I agree. I too would like to have the ability to create a new Quiz from a Document Library like we can with a new Form in Excel.

Ah well, maybe a future feature?

Best wishes

Damien