Response Collections - Shared Mailbox

Copper Contributor

Hello, 

I am fairly new to using Microsoft forms and had a question about response collections. 

Apologies if this has already been asked but I did not find it in the discussions...

Is there a way to have the responses get sent to a team/shared mailbox rather than the creator of the form? 

Thank you, 

Mia

3 Replies

@MiaCarmona yes but only by creating a flow in Power Automate. You can't do it just with Forms on its own.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott is there a How To or instructions on how to create a flow in Power Automate? 

@MiaCarmona there are many good videos on YouTube about Power Automate (or Microsoft Flow as it used to be called) for beginners. I particularly like the videos by Shane Young who got me started with the Power Platform over 4 years ago. One example you could look at is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juSuX2eOh5Y&list=PLCGGtLsUjhm3pgu2X0tgjnl3BX1MlnT1t&index=1

A very simple example where a flow grabs each form response as it comes in and sends it to someone is shown below:

simpleFormtoEmail.png

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User