Problems with opening Stream video in Forms?

Brass Contributor

Hi.

Not all my students can play the Stream videos I add to MS Forms even though they allready have been using Forms for some time. In Stream I can't see what I need to do because I allowed all student at the school to watch the Stream videos I upload. What is missing? I assign the Forms via the Assignment tab in MS Teams. I love the ability to integrate a video to a quiz in MS Forms and espescially that the students have all at their hands.

Thank you very much for any help

Linda

Denmark 

4 Replies

@Linda Drowe Petersen did you manage to resolve this? My students are having problems in playing the videos I have put in the quiz (forms).

Thanks, Lisa

I have the same problem, I'd love to know how to resolve it if you found out how to?
I have the same issue. All permissions in both the MS Form and Stream video are correct. In my case, the Form is set to 'only organisation' and students are access the form itself fine. It's just the Stream video that they need to ask to access.

TL:DR Workaround by adding a link to the video directly to the text portion of the quiz question. 

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't for me at my work. 
I had to change permissions on the video, on the quiz, and on the folder where the videos were housed. (I kept mine in SharePoint and had to change the permissions there.)

I've resorted to adding a link to the videos in the text portion of the quiz question because the videos themselves seem to work, just not when they're in the quiz. I hope that helps! 

@Linda Drowe Petersen