Private responses for Forms and shared ownership of a Form

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I saw that there was a thread here from Nov 2019 related to this topic but it does seem to resolve the matter on making Form responses private. Essentially, we are looking to shift from Google Forms to MS Forms and we need to accomplish two basic things with MS Forms for our needs that are currently unclear. 

1. How do we make responses private, not just anonymous? My colleague and I are trying to survey our department and we need our colleagues to be able to easily access the questions but not see any response whatsoever. 

2. Is it possible to share full ownership of a Form with my colleague? We want to be able to work collaboratively and my colleague will need to see detailed information as well, not just summary information. 

Any help is appreciated. 

2 Replies

@Brendan15 1) when you share the url to the form with your colleagues they can see the questions but not the responses. Only the owners of the form can see the responses. 2) Use the Share to Collaborate link from Share in the top right to give your colleague full access to the manage the form and see the responses.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User

Thank you @RobElliott , 

I think that I had gotten turned around a bit as I was getting familiar with MS Forms. I appreciate your help.