Please Re-Randomize Question Order and Choice Order When Quiz Taker "Submits Another Response"

Copper Contributor

I use Forms daily in my classroom, I always randomize the order of the questions and the order of the choices in each question.

However, I allow multiple submissions.  My thought is that even if they have to take something multiple times, if they are remembering the right responses to questions that is, at some level, "learning".

However, if the order of the questions and the order of the choices in each question does not re-shuffle (re-randomize) when they click "submit another response" then I find that my students can take the quiz twice.  They are merely noting down their responses and the right answers and then taking again and marking.

Please re-randomize in the same browser session if user clicks "Submit another response"  thanks!

2 Replies

Hi John,

Thanks for raising up the problem.

I think it is a regression bug, I will bring your feedback back to our engineering team.

Regards,

Zhongzhong

Hi John,

I am engineer from Microsoft Forms team. I just fixed this issue - "Submit another response" does not re-randomize. The fix will be online soon:-)

Thanks
Leon