Please please can you help me to recover my Microsoft Form questionnaire

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I really hope someone can help me to recover my Microsoft Questionnaire and responses, which I created for work with my employer´s licence and username-email, and for which I had around 100 responses.

Unfortunately, I downloaded nearly all data but my username stopped working between contracts with my employer. Now I cannot access it. I know the questionnaire and responses must be there saved somewhere. I just need for someone to please give me access. The linke to the questionnaire was: 

https://forms.office.com/pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=FM4zxdpLp0GJ-n3AwVPnKMTIRpFOYLRNgYFR3z7sqRtUNkQ5...

But it says there is a technical problem when I click it.

I have contacted my employer´s (Universidad San Jorge in Spain) IT team who have a licence with Microsoft, and Microsoft technical support without success. They have directed me to this site for technical support specifically on Microsoft Forms.

Thanks in advance for any help to may be able to offer for me to recover the questionnaire´s responses or activate it and continue collecting responses.  Many thanks, Alma

6 Replies

@alopezausjes unfortunately if Microsoft themselves can't do anything there is nothing that anyone here can do to help. The error says the form no longer exists so possibly in the period between contracts the form must have been deleted.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you Rob@RobElliott 

The problem is that I have not been able to make contact with anyone from Microsoft Form.

The general Technical Suppor staff have sent me to this forum, but there must be somewhere in Microsoft who knows... if I can talk to them... at least to get confirmation that the form is deleted.

Anyone knows a way to get in cotact with Microsoft Forms technical staff?

Thanks, Alma

You can raise a support ticket but Forms is developed & maintained by Microsoft's team in China and my experience is that they don't respond but refer users with a problem back to this forum and, annoyingly, to me.

@alopezausjes Hi,

Only an administrator in your organization has the Microsoft Support Ticket entitlement, This is information that dismissed employees can't be shared.

You simply do not own this form.

Microsoft does not delete and block, the account owner has the authority to do so.

That is absolutely what happened. The general support referred me to Microsoft Forms support, but it was this forum.
Thanks for trying to help.
I think as you said, the problem was the period when I was between contracts/funding, but I am not dismissed. I will try and insist so that my employer follows it up as they hold the licence with Microsoft.

Thank you, Alma
Hi Andrzej1
It is good to know that Microsoft does not delete and block the form. I think the problem was the period when I was between contracts/funding, but I am not dismissed. I will try and insist so that my employer follows it up as they hold the licence with Microsoft.

Thank you, Alma