SOLVED

Permission to access results page

Copper Contributor

I have a MS form  within my organisation that anyone can respond.  I want users to be able to view results page and download data is excel but users are getting attached error ( sorry, something went wrong. Please make sure you have permission to access this form... What is the best way to fix this?

anmol_khanna_0-1645587868539.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by anmol_khanna (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@anmol_khanna only users to whom you've given the Share to Collaborate link can see the results and download the spreadsheet, no-one else can. Be careful with this because it means they can also edit  your form. To give ordinary users access to the results you would need to export the spreadsheet to Power BI, SharePoint or to another Excel file.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by anmol_khanna (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@anmol_khanna only users to whom you've given the Share to Collaborate link can see the results and download the spreadsheet, no-one else can. Be careful with this because it means they can also edit  your form. To give ordinary users access to the results you would need to export the spreadsheet to Power BI, SharePoint or to another Excel file.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post