SOLVED

Notify Form owner of response

Copper Contributor

I would like to have a Form for my class where students can request a regrade of assignments.  This is a form I would leave on my site all year.

It would be nice if I could select an option for the Form to send me an email when a new response comes in.  This would let me know to go check the Form and process the student responses.

5 Replies

I would like this feature as well!

Please vote and leave comments for your favorite features at our User Voice site: https://microsoftforms.uservoice.com/. We are committed to listen and deliver the top trending ideas on our UV site.

I'd love this, too. I"m wanting to create a "User Access Request" form and have it email me once one has been filled out. 

Although I have not tried this out, I believe that this capability is provided by another Office 365 app called Flow. There is a Flow community where you could perhaps get help to set this up.

Please let us know how this is going.

best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

@Troy Hashagen wrote:

It would be nice if I could select an option for the Form to send me an email when a new response comes in.  This would let me know to go check the Form and process the student responses.

Just checked, this capability is already available with Flow. See the image below:

Flow action to notify about form submission.Flow action to notify about form submission.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Deleted
Solution

@Troy Hashagen wrote:

Just checked, this capability is already available with Flow. See the image below:

Flow action to notify about form submission.Flow action to notify about form submission.

View solution in original post