Nominations form question

Copper Contributor
I am creating a workplace nomination form and have 2 questions and have been unable to find an answer.

My first question relates to using the likert option.
I have been trialling the nomination form with some staff and they aren't able to fix if they accidentally click on an option. They are forced to proceed with that choice I'd they have made a mistake and select additional options to make up for it which is defeating the purpose of it. Is there a way to undo a selection you have made by mistake?

I also have a second question.
This is designed to be a monthly occurance. I have arranged for there to ve a start and end date time limit with each person only allowed to submit one response. Is it still going to work the next month using the same form or does it have to be recreated monthly to work?
3 Replies

@jwoww with the likert you can't change a statements options back to noothing selected. So we usually have an option called "No Selection".

For the following month(s) just de-select the start and end date checkboxes, then re-check them and select new states.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

@RobElliott Thanks for your reply. So just to confirm if i select an option by mistake theres no way to deselect that option?

@jwoww that's correct, you can't de-select it, only select another option. Which is why we handle it with a "no Selection" option in case a mistake has been made.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)