MS Teams problem( Microsoft forms), multiple choice answers are toggle once the student clicks

Copper Contributor

I'm having a problem with Form Quiz.  If anyone knows the solution, it would be greatly appreciated.

On a couple of my multiple choice questions I want all the answers to be correct.  I checked the Multiple Answer toggle and put a green check mark next to all the choices, but when I previewed it with one choice selected, the question was marked wrong.  I did not toggle on Required.

If anyone knows how to fix these issues or what I'm doing wrong, your help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Replies

@Suprabha2612 

When multiple answers option is used, the student must then check ALL of the correct answers to get the answer correct.  It currently is all or nothing.  So if you set 3 answers as correct, and student only gets 2 of them, they get a 0.  In the future we may support multiple choice partial credit, but currently that is not the case.

Thanks,

-jon

Microsoft Forms - Senior Program Manager

@Jon_Kay 

Thank you for your quick response sir.

But sir I am not talking about checkbox... I am talking about Radio Button. only one answer selection. 

I will tell what happened yesterday in my class....

I conducted the assessment using Form Quiz. Attached here photo.

Suprabha2612_0-1619599611546.png

Students attempted an assessment and they submitted the res responses. But after submitting, 15 -17 learners started complaining that ma'am I selected correct option but after submitting it is showing another option that we didn't selected.. Is this possible in Quiz? Can you guide me.

If anyone knows how to fix these issues or what I'm doing wrong, your help would be greatly appreciated.