SOLVED

MS Forms to excel - UK format

Iron Contributor

Hi,

When I use MS Forms, is there a way when i down the results to excel that the format can be in UK format (dd/mm/yy). Funnily enough in the excel bar it shows correctly but in the field its in m/dd/yy format. Very strange. I have changed all the 365 locale settings and the windows 10 settings.  I can update the fields each time, just want it to open in UK format each time.

Mondas_0-1648629977452.png

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Mondas (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Mondas unfortunately you can't force the exel date columns in Forms into UK format. You would either need to save the spreadsheet to a different location then format the cells or, as we always do at my company, build a flow in Power Automate to save the responses to a SharePoint list where the SharePoint site is set to a UK date format.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Mondas (Iron Contributor)
Solution

@Mondas unfortunately you can't force the exel date columns in Forms into UK format. You would either need to save the spreadsheet to a different location then format the cells or, as we always do at my company, build a flow in Power Automate to save the responses to a SharePoint list where the SharePoint site is set to a UK date format.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post