MS Forms Error 631

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Started getting this error this morning and looks like its something we cannot fix ourselves.

Can anyone help that knows what we can do?

KePlant_0-1658396559781.png

4 Replies
Hey- have you found a fix for this? Im experiencing the same thing and its for one of my colleagues leaving card which I need sorted by Monday! :(
Dear Kevin,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Microsoft forum.

The issue you reported seems to be related to the on-going Service Incident. This issue was posted to the Service Health Dashboard (SHD) as incident FM402946- Users may be unable to access Microsoft Forms starting at 2022-07-21 5:21 AM (UTC).

User Impact: Users may be unable to access Microsoft Forms.

More info: Integrated services which may be affected include:
- Poll features in Microsoft Teams
- Forms tab in Microsoft Teams
- Quizzes in Assignments

Current status: We've discovered that a co-dependent service has been interrupted, which caused impact to Microsoft Forms. We're re-routing traffic from affected infrastructure to healthy infrastructure, and we anticipate this to remediate impact.

Tenant administrators can view current information and updates on SHD at the link here

https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/servicehealth/advisories/:/alerts/FM402946

This thread will be closed from further posting as this allows other customers who are having the same issue to identify the information easily. We will update this thread once the issue is resolved. Besides, you can obtain the most recent information from SHD.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Sincerely,

Neha Singh | Microsoft Community Moderator

***Note: In the event that you're unable to reply to this thread, please ensure that your Email address is verified in the Community Website by clicking on Your Account Name > "My Profile" > "Edit Profile" > Add your Email Address > tick "Receive email notifications" checkbox > click on "Save".***
Oh thank you! it wont let me check that admin bit (Im not an admin and its a work account)

I dont suppose it has a timescale does it? thank you!
Like yourself I'm not an admin for my place of work so cannot check either.

I was hoping on a timescale but will have to wait till our servicedesk picks up my update on our ticketing system.

Hope you get it sorted before Monday.