SOLVED

MS Form Will Not Load

Deleted
Not applicable

My MS Form suddenly will not load:

37 Replies

@ksnyder6  I am receiving the same error. it will not load at all. I have closed the page, refreshed, logged back out and in again.... still nothing.

It's happening with us as well.  Just loading.  @JoeMazzone 

Hi,

I have added a uservoice to have Microsoft Forms added to the Service Health Dashboard which you can now vote for

https://bit.ly/2ue1EDW

Best, Chris

@DebITMillerSeems to be working now!

i have the same issue  @JoeMazzone 

@Richard Theakston Seems to be working for me this morning, it is just really slow to load. Not sure why. 

Ive had this for a week now , just loading . . .@JoeMazzone 

@Richard Theakston  sometimes get thisformserror.JPG

@Richard Theakston 

I dont recall seeing that same error message. But when this happened to me a few months ago, it took a couple hours for it to come back online. To my understanding, it was a complete outage for Microsoft so multiple users reported issues. But the solution was just for Microsoft to bring it back online.

Let me also specify the Outage was specifically with Microsoft Forms... Not all of Microsoft. Forms ONLY.

yes for me forms is the only issue @virbailey 

@Richard Theakston  @JoeMazzone   put a call in with Microsoft, seems i'd signed up for preview of forms pro, it works on chrome and edge but not yet supported on i.e. 11, so at least I can now get on with my work using chrome. :) 

@Anqi DuSeems like the Forms Loading problem is back! We're experiencing the loading issue. Oddly not on all PC's. Mobiles are fine.

@Ronan Dowling We saw a small perf drop for a very short period of time in about 20 hours ago but everything should be fine right now. Could you try again and let us know if the issue persists?

@Anqi DuStill having an issue with forms for two Respondents. It's working fine on the majority of machines but for these two people (outside our organisation) we get the loading then time out issue. I can't figure it out. Only thing I can think of is these folks do not have Microsoft accounts? They did have access for a period of time but for the last few weeks they get the loading error. Anyone else having issues? Perhaps its an out of date browser issue? I'll report back If I figure it out. Thanks. 

@Ronan Dowling  Just to close this out. The editing rights link was not working... The issue was resolved by resetting the users router (accessing forms from home). They had full internet connection so I assume it was an IP block on MS Forms?? @Anqi Du 

Thanks

Ronan

Not working 2020.03.06.

I am having a similar issue. I created a form and have had a couple dozen responses already and yet now. It won't load for me to see the responses. I've tried in both Chrome, Internet Explorer and Edge. It will take me to the main Forms page showing the different forms I have created but when I click on any of them or attempt to create a new one it just gets stuck on the loading page and never opens. 

This is very time sensitive as I need to submit the results of the form today. Does anyone have any advice?