Microsoft Forms

Copper Contributor

Hello, 
I am just trying to find a list of people that I have sent the form. A live agent said the only place for me to see this is in my email's 'Sent' folder. Surely that cannot be the only place to see it?! Also, I have NEVER been able to see the sent forms in the email.

All I want to do is make sure I have sent the form to everyone I needed to and not double send it. This feels like it should be the most simple thing to find out but it's actually taken me a way too long to find an answer. 

1 Reply

@Shelboozle there is no location where the email addresses of the people you have sent a form to are stored. Forms has no way of knowing that info. The email in the Sent folder would only show that if you sent a separate email to each recipient with a link to the form.

When I want to track this I have a list of recipients in a SharePoint list and a flow in Power Automate to loop through the list and save the email address to another list. That way you can easily track the recipients for each form. But you can't do that retrospectively.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User