Microsoft Forms

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am creating a Microsoft Form and have a question. I am creating a question asking which color of shirts our employees would like to order. However, I was just asked what they do if they want more than 1 of a color. Well, I can't figure out how to add this. I would like the form to list the colors separate and then be able to choose how many of that color they want. Can this be done?

10 Replies
You could use branching.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/use-branching-in-microsoft-forms-16634fda-eddb-44da-856d-6a...

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

I don't think that branching will help me. I would like to have them choose the color and then next to that, be able to choose the amount wanted.@Christopher Hoard 

for instance

What color

Black                    2

Green                   1

and so on for each color they want

Hmm on a single question? Probably a choice question with multiple answers

Red 1
Red 2
Red 3
White 1
White 2
White 3

Best, Chris

I see what you are saying. I have 15 colors that that would be way to much. Do you think I would be better of using an excel template that I can customize

@Christopher Hoard wrote:
Hmm on a single question? Probably a choice question with multiple answers

Red 1
Red 2
Red 3
White 1
White 2
White 3

Best, Chris

?@Christopher Hoard 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. @Christopher Hoard 

Perhaps. But I think a SharePoint form would be a better alternative.

Best, Chris

That is what I was hoping, but I don't think I can accomplish what I need using forms.@Christopher Hoard 

I decided to go with this. I love forms and didn't really want to use excel@Christopher Hoard 

Great! Glad we got to a solution after considering some options!

Glad I could help this time around!

Best, Chris

Hi @kathrynr 

Perhaps as guidance to your users, you could also use Subtitle and give examples of what they should add?

capture20190524114625502.png

Just a thought.

Cheers

Damien