Microsoft Forms - "Something went wrong" Error

Microsoft

We would like to acknowledge that we're actively working on investigating a service reliability issue. We will use this discussion thread to keep our customer updated.

Summary of impact: Starting 01:00 UTC a significant number of users encountered "Something went wrong" errors. 

Preliminary root cause: Under investigation.

Mitigation: We've made progress narrowing down the problem and are in the process to identify a proper mitigation to restore the service. 

Thank you for your patience as we work to restore the Microsoft Forms service. It's our top priority to get this issue addressed as quickly as possible.

error.PNG

Your Microsoft Forms Team

40 Replies
Looks like a new bug has appeared.

-----------------
Désolé... Nous avons rencontré un problème
Veuillez réessayer. Code d’erreur : 1003

Détails techniques
ID de session : 66b21879-c807-40f1-a4aa-7f20f351da73, ID de corrélation : c4b63811-c999-41ee-8c81-9fb7e6e007dd

Forms users run into the similar errors. We acknowledge that we are investigating the issue and will use this thread to post updates. 

Apologize and thank you for your patience. 

Your Microsoft Forms

We introduced another fix 6 hours ago. The service has been running with health status in last 6 hours. The issue has been resolved and we are closing this discussion. Thank you.

I, and all my users, are actively getting the same error again today (earliest noted was 7:20am (EST) this morning). Issue persists. Can we please reopen this??

we have experienced the problem with the error code 631, with an important form we needed our insurance companies to fill out. We need your help and steps that we must follow to resolve the issue. 

Hi Kathy,

I am experiencing this error. Could you help me look into it? Thank you

Capture.PNG

Hi, I am using a Microsoft Form on Sharepoint and have started getting this same error message as of this morning on Sept 4, 2018. Please try again. Error code: 631

Is there a status update on a fix for this? I appreciate your help. Thanks!

Getting a new error with a form this evening.

Capture.PNG

Please advise how to correct the problem.

Thanks,
Sean

Got the same error today. Can someone please help. 

Forms error.png

I'm getting the same error that people have mentioned before. I can't access any of my forms or create new ones, and I get the error, "Sorry, something went wrong." 

All my forms (15) have disappeared and I'm getting the same error message.

Several folks in my organization are experiencing this problem today. We've tried accessing one of our forms multiple times unsuccessfully.

Please advise.

Thank you,
Maggie

Experiencing the same problem, cannot access any of my Forms. Screenshots below. Please resolve this issue. 

Microsoft forms screenshot 1.pngMicrosoft forms screenshot 2.png

Also having this problem. Tried different browsers and still in load forever and then error message.

Everyone in my organization is having the same problem at the moment, feel like something broke or there's an update going on

Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.

Really sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
Thanks for reporting this issue and sorry for all your inconvenience. This issue has been mitigated now and we are still monitoring to make sure the service stability. Please try again and let me know if you still encounter this problem.
Hi, I have encountered this problem again.
It has been showing this error message for over 24 hours now.

Thanks
Hello! I'm copying forms from my school account and ran into this same message. After several hours the situation is still the same. Have any ideas? Thanks!