SOLVED

Microsoft Forms is not saving my responses when I switch computers

Copper Contributor

I've created a quiz with Microsoft Forms and sent myself a link to the quiz to try it out.  My responses are always saved whenever I exit out of the quiz on my personal computer.  A couple of people have taken this quiz and their responses were not retained when they tried accessing the quiz again the next day.  When I tried switching to another computer and using the same link via email, my responses were not retained.  Are your responses tied to a particular computer?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by IMC_QC_Sup (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@IMC_QC_Sup it's to do with the cache on a specific computer. Being able to access your previous responses on the same computer is lucky and not at all consistent, but you certainly can't from a different computer.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

Thank you for the response @RobElliott.  I'm glad it's an easy fix to have individuals stay on the same computer once they start the quiz.   

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by IMC_QC_Sup (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@IMC_QC_Sup it's to do with the cache on a specific computer. Being able to access your previous responses on the same computer is lucky and not at all consistent, but you certainly can't from a different computer.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

View solution in original post