Microsoft forms File Upload bugged, permanently spinning

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm currently trying upload a file using the File Upload tool in Microsoft Forms. Every time it gets stuck while uploading. 

bug.PNG

It will stay on this screen indefinitely. I have tried this over multiple user accounts and tenants and I can't find any reference to this problem online. It will create a folder in OneDrive or SharePoint for the file uploads but it will never get past the pending upload screen.

Has anyone ever experienced this before? 

Thanks

7 Replies

Hi @ReubenH9383 

Haven't personally experienced this but maybe try deleting that question and add in a new Upload question and see if it does the trick?

It may trigger the form to update and correct whatever hinderence is happening in the background.

Cheers and best wishes

Damien

@Damien Rosario 

Hi,

Yes I have removed the question and readded it. I have also created multiple forms over multiple tenants. I get the same result every time.

Cheers

Hi @ReubenH9383 

Sounds like a Microsoft Support ticket to me as it's so widespread. 

Out of curiousity, does anyone in your org have the issue if they create a form with Upload?

Good luck!

Damien

@ReubenH9383 I am also having the same issue with a select number of users. It sounds to be a widespread issue and I hope Microsoft resolves soon!

@ReubenH9383Same issue here, now 1 month after the last confirmation of the same issue.  

It seems to be a relatively new and widespread bug in Microsoft Forms.
I would get a support ticket with Microsoft to solve this issue.
I hope your problem gets solved as early as possible.

We are now seeing this exact issue with Forms on our tenant, as well. Did anyone ever get a support ticket logged for this? @Abigail05