Microsoft Forms -Branching +Report Generation

Copper Contributor

I am trying to create a survey across 4 different locations, however when I receive the response, I would like to see all the responses at single place with respective those 4 locations, is there any way we can do that?

I have tried branching option, but I am not getting accurate result in single page.

6 Replies

@NavinSri I'm not quite sure I understand the question, but are you asking the user for their location as one of the questions?

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

For example, I am trying to collect information from US, Europe and Asia. I would like to collect the information through Survey (using MS Forms). There are no unique questions for all the locations, the questions are similar across all the locations, however while collecting the responses for a particular question I want to see how percentage (responses) varies across different locations on the same page. In other words, I want to see the data (as displayed in graphs) for all locations at the same time.

Hi @NavinSri 

Based on your needs, the following method may help you - you can set a required choice question asking the form taker to select their location, and the form owner can use the Responses View chart to see the distribution of responses by location for each question, form owner can also open the responses in Excel to further analyze the data as needs.

@Dingkun Xie  we need see each location wise responses for all the above questions 

I am trying to understand your question. Can you tell me why the above method does not meet your needs?

@NavinSri the best way to do this is probably to build a flow in Power Automate to save each response to a SharePoint list (something we ALWAYS do at my company) and you can then analyse the responses by location in Power BI. Or you can use the flow to add each response directly into a dataset in Power BI.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Microsoft Power Automate Community Super User