SOLVED

Microsoft Form used for Survey keeps Jumping on top of the page

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I am seeing this bug which was not there before. 

I have created a survey but has several branches. Now every time a branching option question is clicked, it keeps jumping/scrolling on top of the page. So the user will have to scroll back down. 

I know this was a known issue which was fixed in the past but this is recurring again. 

Any idea if there is a fix coming down the pipeline soon? or else I will have to look into other 3rd party option. 

Thanks,

mofahim

40 Replies

Just launched a Pilot phase this week using a Microsoft form only to start seeing this issue....not good for the analysts leveraging the form! 

Ditto for us - hope there is a fix soon.

@mofahim following this thread.  Same issue arising now for a form we are testing out

another person with the same issue hoping for a fix.

Estou tendo o mesmo problema. Isso está impactando fortemente no bom andamento do trabalho.

Microsoft! Precisamos de uma solução URGENTE!!!

@mofahim 

Same issue.  Who else do we need to notify to get this taken care of.  Thanks for posting @mofahim  I kept looking for some setting I messed up or something!  Glad to know I'm not crazy.  

Same Issue over here !
I'm also having this issue - if anyone finds a fix, please let me know!
we are facing the same issue. and it's frustrating for our agents to complete the form with this . i don't know if some one from the support can help us
If there's a fix, please let me know. Should I submit a MS Premier Support ticket?

We are having the smae issue @LizMack 

It seems like there is/are no one in this discussion who is working on this issue. I suppose a MS Premier Support ticket may help in this situation.
Looks like the issue is all across the board. I tried clearing cache, using different browsers other than MS Edge like Chrome and Brave with no luck. I am not sure where else to notify as I was thinking of alternate solutions. I only use forms for Survey's and Quiz for everything else robust I use SharePoint PowerApps and Workflows.
Following up for the fix too!
Is there a way we can escalate this issue?
I started experiencing this issue yesterday.
As of today, the Form preview and accessing the form as a weblink no longer jumps to the top when choosing branching options.
However, Microsoft Forms is still broken for Teams (at least on my end). If I add a Form to a channel as a Forms tab, the Form instantly closes when I try selecting any option and deletes itself from the channel (??). If I try adding the form to Teams as a Website tab, the jumping behaviour shows up again for branching options...
best response confirmed by mofahim (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hey Everyone, looks like the issue is fixed. Can you all please check.
Thanks,
mofahim

Hi @mofahim, I'm still experiencing this issue? Any ideas? 

How are you loading the form?
I am just using Microsoft Edge browser (Version 111.0.1661.62 (Official build) (64-bit)
I hear if you load it up on MS Teams it still give the same issue