SOLVED

Microsoft Form used for Survey keeps Jumping on top of the page

Brass Contributor

Hi,

I am seeing this bug which was not there before. 

I have created a survey but has several branches. Now every time a branching option question is clicked, it keeps jumping/scrolling on top of the page. So the user will have to scroll back down. 

I know this was a known issue which was fixed in the past but this is recurring again. 

Any idea if there is a fix coming down the pipeline soon? or else I will have to look into other 3rd party option. 

Thanks,

mofahim

40 Replies

I am seeing the same thing on a branching Form that my company has been using for quite some time. Thank you for calling this out. @mofahim 

@Je30375 This keeps happening to me too. Microsoft HELP. This is terrible and makes the form unusable.

@mofahim 

Same here. Started a few days ago (30 Mar-2023)

@mofahim I’m having the same issue. Is there any way to escalate to Microsoft?

Following this post, I am having the same issue.
Same problem here. Very annoying.

This is happening to myself and org aswell. Any help on fixing? @mofahim 

I am facing the same issue - i use multiple forms so this is very frustrating - any help would be great.
I am encountering this as well. This is very annoying.
I hope this could be fixed asap. It would help us a lot since this is the only platform we use to get feedbacks from customers.
I have same issue. I hope this is solved soon
I'm having the same issue and hope MS is working on a fix, we use a branching form throughout the whole day to log our customers.
Having the same issue! Glad to see it's not just me. Hopefully it will get fixed very soon.

@mofahim Thanks for posting - I am having the same problem.  This bug makes the forms unusable.

Having the same issue. Will make using some of the audit surveys impossible as it has 100+ questions. Will be impossible to use on a phone! Does anyone know what the fix for this issue was in the past? @@MS_2023 

@mofahim this is very frustrating, as the tool isn't as robust as Survey Monkey and now it has a new issue. Come on Microsoft - need a fix immediately!

I am having the same issue. Following for resolution.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mofahim (Brass Contributor)
Solution
Hey Everyone, looks like the issue is fixed. Can you all please check.
Thanks,
mofahim

View solution in original post