Microsoft form Survey- Do NOT want correct answer for Ranking

Copper Contributor

I created a ranking question on Microsoft forms to determine peoples opinions about something, however when I look at responses, it says there is a correct answer. There is NO correct answer, I just want people to rank certain options. how do I change it? When I edit the question there is a "Set options in the correct order. When you share this quiz, options will appear in random order" but I can't get rid of it. Now I have no idea how anyone ranked the options, it only shows me they got the question wrong...

How do I get it to show me how each responder ranked the options? 

2 Replies

@AveryChristensenwhat I think you've done is to create a quiz, not a form. Questions in a quiz will be marked correct and incorrect, even ranking questions. But that doesn't happen in a form. So you'll need to build a new one and select New Form instead of New Quiz.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)

I just created a Form (not a quiz), and it did the same thing; marked right vs wrong answers instead of giving me the responses by preference. @RobElliott