Linking to meaning of terms in a Form

Brass Contributor

Hi guys,

I'm looking at creating a questionnaire for work but there might be some complicated terms in it which I'll need to define. I don't want to clutter up the look of the form so is there a way of having a link where hovering over the term will bring up a note or a dialogue box, showing what the term means? 

Thanks,

Amber

7 Replies

Hi @AMJ_Devon 

There's nothing at present that has the pop up help tips, you can add hyperlinks to the question to go to content, and/or you could add an image in with the description if needed?

I'd suggest having a play and see how you go.

Cheers

Damien

Thanks @Damien Rosario It's a shame that it can't do that at the moment, perhaps this might be a feature worth considering if it's expanded. Thanks again anyway for the tip.

@Damien Rosario 

Hello, 

I am also creating something simliar for my students. Has there been any update on the advice in this thread?

Thank you,

Ellen

this is not something that is possible today, but we may consider in future.

Thanks,
-jon
Microsoft Forms- Senior Program manager

@Jon_Kay  Thank you for your reply!

Would be a great feature to have one day, especially as they are used alot in education.

Thanks,

Ellen

+1 to elevate this feature request

@KR18597 if your users are internal you could this with a Power Apps canvas app.

Rob
Los Gallardos
Intranet, SharePoint and Power Platform Manager (and classic 1967 Morris Traveller driver)