Limit on number of forms?

Copper Contributor

Seemed to have reached some sort of limit. Have over 200 forms now. Wish I could sort them or put them in folders.

Error message below when trying to add a new quiz ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To create another new form, delete one of your existing forms.

Sorry, something went wrong
To create another new form, delete one of your existing forms.
Details
Session id: fc95f399-eff7-4f74-b00c-c51c0205d70a, Correlation id: 6485a7d5-6ce9-44e7-abd8-a0718a6c7db4
2 Replies

Any update on if the 200 limit might be increased? or when? or if folders might be introduced soon?

During Lockdown using Forms to make quizzes that could be set through Teams was a lifesaver.

I have now completely adapted homework and rehousing to be using this and its incredible. However, 200 is a tiny limit and unless it can be increased (I haven't seen any reason given as to why it can't be) I'm going to have to change what I do again.

I was told to talk to my It dept at school but they said they can't do anything about it.

Others in the department have created a lot too but I can't duplicate and use because it then puts it into my forms and I am at my limit.

Please help, I really want to keep using this but Google docs may have to be the way forward (which would mean so much wasted time in making these).

Many thanks,
Richard